Inspiration keeps us going, even when the car won’t start, clients are making impossible requests, and you discover that someone in your office has eaten your lunch. Whether today is running smoothly or everything seems to be going wrong, we hope you enjoy these inspiring resources.
- Jerry Jao shares a moving story about inspiration, appreciation, and a brilliant colleague who taught him the importance of both.
- These 10 quotes from the ever interesting Richard Branson are sure to inspire you to do your best – in business and in life.
- Every entrepreneur or small business owner has days where it’s hard to stay positive and inspired. Entrepreneur.com offers 5 suggestions for getting rid of fear and finding clarity.
- If you run a blog about your business (and you should), there are probably times when you struggle to find a topic to write about. Here are 30 writing prompts that are perfect for any industry.
- And for further reading, check out the 7 books every entrepreneur needs to read when they’re discouraged.
How do you stay inspired? Let us know in the comments or on twitter @expresscopycom.