This week we’re shifting our focus to realtors. We’ve put together a few ways to make your agency stand out by providing your customers with the right info, going the extra mile after the sale, and even writing love letters (aww).
- The internet has made it easier than ever for home buyers to research houses in advance, and buyers expect to see photographs before looking at a house, says Robyn Woodman of Househappy. Househappy is a free property search platform driven by photographs (one could call it the Pinterest of real estate). Have you tried uploading photographs of your listings to Househappy or another photo-driven real estate site?
- Don’t use a generic site developed by your brokerage, says AgentPR’s Greg Manning. By developing your own website, you have the chance to offer customers information tailored to your local market.
- And because househunters are increasingly finding the home they want to buy online, it’s important to be ready to respond to their inquiries.
- Try sending out ‘Just Moved’ postcards for your clients after you help them by or sell a home. It reminds the client that you care about helping them through their moving transition, and it has the added benefit of letting the neighborhood know that you’re great at getting homes sold.
- Help your buyer write a love letter to the property seller. Home sellers want to know that their house will be in good hands and that the buyer is committed to purchasing it. Plus a handwritten letter can help your client’s offer stand out from the competition!
We hope you enjoyed this week’s link roundup, check back next week or follow us on facebook. And have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!