This week we have 5 great resources on leadership. True leadership is all about bolstering your team, communicating more effectively, and building a stronger business. Read on for our tips.
- The term sustainable business has started catching on in the business community, but Roger Trapp of Forbes argues that having a ‘culture of purpose’ is what powers successful businesses.
- What is endogenous resourcing? You might already be engaging in it. Inc outlines 3 fascinating leadership trends for 2014.
- Jen Dziura provides seven effortless scripts for negotiating, dealing with difficult or time consuming conversations, and saying no with confidence.
- Here are a few brilliant and practical suggestions for becoming a leader at work. Our favorite tip? “Be open. When you are open to feedback, you’re being fed ideas from others that are free”.
- On a similar note, check out Caroline Kinsey Goman’s 8 tips for collaborative leadership. Say hello to improved morale, better ideas, and increased productivity.
Leadership isn’t just a vague word used at business retreats; it’s something that can be cultivated with the right mindset and strategies. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or part of a multi-million dollar company, you’ll never regret developing your leadership skills.